Friday, June 8, 2012

Goodbye Squish 2.0

Fitness Competition Update!
If you didn't read this...you can catch up here!

I can proudly say, I have done some type of cardio for at least 30 minutes a day.... for eight days! yay! Okay to some people this may not be a big deal...but we have busy lives and commute to work, so time is of the essence and it's an intentional thing to fit the gym/work out into my schedule every.single.day!

But it's easy. so easy that I'm embarrassed that I used to "not make it" to the gym even 3 times a week.

AND

Its only been 8 days, with 22 left to go, and I can see/feel the squish going away.

Cheers to being 23! haha


Things for the win:
-Walk on lunch break with coworkers! When I'm not wearing the sweater on Thanksgiving because it's raining and 55* outside in June...



No, I'm not bitter....

-Pray for my city as I walk through it's streets
-Get Zach to walk with me [I tricked him, he thought we were going for a "leisurely" walk ;)]
-Take advantage of the beautiful trail right by our house!





Doesn't that trail make you want to go camping? Anyone have any good camping spots to recommend in WA?

No comments: