Thursday, December 6, 2012

Welcome to the world Baby Bump

I know I just baby-bump updated a week ago, but this week has been eventful so I shall document it too.

-My belly officially "popped" this past week! Like officially exited the "is she chubby or pregnant" stage and into the "she's for sure pregnant" relam. Welcome to the world baby bump!

18 weeks 3 days. Excuse the bathroom pic....
 

-I felt baby Charnock move a couple of times yesterday!...I think. I mean, how do you even know when you haven't felt that before? BUT if it wasn't baby movements I don't know what it was. It was really sweet and I can't wait to feel more as he/she grows.

A professional office is an interesting place to work when you're pregnant. Dress pants and slacks have no give you guys....full swing maternity shopping for work clothes now adays. My non-work jeans/clothes still fit, but I went a limb and dropped some cash on some Silver maternity jeans. Best money spent ever.  I was ecstatic when I found cute maternity jeans because I was terrified that I'd have to look dumb for 9 months.

I got them here....for 1/2 off. Thats the only reason I did get them. Love some sales! They're so stretchy. which = comfy.



On another note, its only 19 days until Christmas. Isn't that crazy!? I'm so anxious for the 5 days we have off. Can't wait to do some relaxin' and family seein'.







6 comments:

Nikole Opiyo said...

You are too cute!!!

Aimee said...

aw thanks Nikole!

Roya Marie said...

Your bump is so cute Aimee!!! You look great too btw!

I had the exact same dilemma with working in an office through my whole pregnancy, and yes.. it's difficult to dress "professional" w/o any elastic give! LOL! Luckily I was pregnant over summer so it was a lot of leggings and summer dresses for me! You just need 1-2 good pair of pants (they make maternity slacks for work) and just fun tops! You'll be great :)

Also! I started feeling Gunner move around 20 weeks! So I'm sure what you're feeling is your little one in there! It's amazing. The further you get through your pregnancy, the more often and stronger you'll feel the baby move. It's amazing<3

Best of luck & congrats again!

Aimee said...

Roya, I'm glad you can relate about the work clothes thing! Gotta love it.

And thank you!!

Unknown said...

look at the crazy difference a week makes!!! love it!

Mary said...

Every day is so different, isn't it?!! Your lives will be forever changed in a few months! :-) ♥