Monday, February 27, 2012

Surprise!

Fact: I have an AMAZING husband.
Fact: This is not new news, but he proved it true once again this weekend with a whole day of suprises and fun.

First I woke up on Saturday to flowers being handed to me. Then I was invited to go out to breakfast (my ULTIMATE favorite thing in the world) with my baby. Later that afternoon while folding laundry I was pushed out the door with a wad of cash to get mani and pedis with Emily. And as if that wasn't enough to make me feel loved and speicial, I walked back into our house to a bunch of friends yelling "surprise!!" with balloons everywhere and really yummy food!!

It was like my birthday all over again!

As Zach put it, we called this 'celebrate Aimee just because day.'

We laughed the night away with Dance Central 2 on Xbox Kinect. Video games = satan to me. But, Kinect, OMG it's SO FUN! And hilarious to watch. See for yourself :) You can check out some of the dancing videos on my facebook page too...those are priceless, especially Zach's.











1 comment:

Mary said...

Absolutely fantastic! Joy!