Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Songs I'm listenin' to this week

Okay, some might call these cheesy or korny, but I love them! I grew up goin to Spirit West Coast rockin out to Kutless & Barlow Girl & whoever else. Back before Apple graced the world with iTunes, my dad belonged to a Christian CD club and got however many CDs a month (to my kids this'll probably be the equivilant of what an 8track club is to me) and I remember flipping through the catalog, so excited to pick out some Jaci Velasquez or Third Day. Go ahead, judge me, its okay, even my husband does! But, I bet you'll be encouraged by these :)
Even If by Kutless
Times by Tenth Avenue North
Losing by Tenth Avenue North

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's ok! Sometimes I pull out my old stuff and listen to it! Nothing like it...made more sense back then! :)