Friday, May 4, 2012

Confession: I love comtemporary Christian music.

Yes, I like the newer, more "hip" stuff, but I love me good ole Third day, Mercy Me, Chris Tomlin, Casting Crowns, Jeremy Camp, Katinas, Shane & Shane, or Phillips Craig & Dean. I am my father's daughter! Zach makes fun of me, but it's okay, no shame here! So I like the same music as 40 yr olds....whats the big deal! hah

So naturally, I was listening to some Chris Tomlin "Our God is Greater, our God is Stronger..." on the way to work this morning while Zach dosed off in the passenger seat and was reminded of John 16:33:

"These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace.  In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world!"

Our God has overcome the world.....

I don't know about you, but this ENCOURAGES me!

There's no trial, no circumstance, no frustration, no trouble that our God isn't already standing on top of.  How freeing. He's overcome it Aimee, so stop worrying and be free.

Happy Friday, have a good weekend! I'm off the women's retreat with my church. Woohoo!

No comments: