Saturday, February 18, 2012

DIY: Burlap & I

Zach and I's word for 2012 is Unshakable. You can read more about that here. I have to be reminded of our word all the time or else I forget it! I need to see it on a regular basis; out of sight out of mind kinda thing you know? So, I decided to hang it somewhere in our house. I hope to make this an annual thing....in 20 years how cool will it be to look back on what the Lord did each year? Unless we keep them in front of us, I think we forget his big promises. So, here before you is DIY project #2, featuring burlap:

Cut your burlap to size.


I used some 2 inch letter stencils that you can pick up at Michaels and just a black crayola marker to color the letters on.


Put it in the frame:


The frame actually was for 3 4x6 pictures, so I just cut the dividers out of the white border and placed it on top of the burlap to frame it. And ta da, finished product.





1 comment:

Stacy Ann Martin said...

LOVE this, Aimee! It looks great!
Simple, but straight to the point.