Sunday, February 12, 2012

It's My Birthday..yesterday!

A couple of times I have wondered why I don't have a summer birthday because it tis my favorite season and a February winter birthday seems so....weird..because I'm not a winter gal. BUT, I've come to think that God knew I'd need a little pick me up in the middle of the winter season each year--He's thoughtful like that :)

My day was fabuolous--it was really fun to have it on a Saturday this year. no work, woohoo!

Friday at work was like this:


My Birthday morning was like this:


And I spent the rest of the day with my baby seeing the Vow (really good movie!), out to dinner, and shopping! Seeing The Vow made me really greatful for

This:


and this:


It was a really good romantic, chick flick. I'm a sucker for those, so I like it a lot. It just made me think about how very grateful I am for Z and our marriage. It's funny the random things that inspire a thankful heart.

I'm one blessed girl, and the best is yet to come, cheers to year 23!

No comments: