Friday, July 6, 2012

4th of July Week

Short week of work, fabulous SUNNY/WARM 4th of July, & boardin' a plane tonight to Miami to see my best friend for the 1st time in 2 yrs! What a great week!
Everyone and their mom floods the blocked off streets on fourth of July eve in Olympia, so we did too! Peeps bring their campers to the parking lots nearby, play games and sports, wait 1 hr in line for starbucks, and then watch the free fireworks show! We just curbsided it and laughed at all the traffic cause our place is just a 1/2 mile down the road :)



no pics of the fireworks..but if you look really closley, they're there between Z & I :)

On the actual 4th of July we spent the day with some great friends at the lake. The sun was shinin' here in Olympia and we soaked it up! That was followed by some fantastic ribs, burgers, cheesecake, etc with friends, chillin' in the backyard....in a realy nice lawn chair too! I am determined to go buy two of for our back porch now :)



See ya'll in a week! I'll be beachin it up with my Norwegian friends by tomorrow! I'll drink a margarita for ya'll and tell you about it when I'm back. Happy weekend!


No comments: